Personally I use the skin care brand called Ren. I love it! It is natural, however it is pricey! Some months I have to cut back and use something else. I found this great make your own skin cream
from Livestrong.com.
For those months when I cannot afford Ren...I will be trying this....
3 tbs Aloe Vera Gel
1/2 tbs Vegetable Glycerin
1 tsp Vitamin E Oil
1/2 teaspoon Powdered Vitamin B3
You can add grapefruit seed extract to help cream last longer.
Combine ingredients, mix thoroughly, put into a dark glass jar and refrigerate. It will last approx 2 weeks. THANK YOU livestrong.com for a fantastic natural recipe!
1
2
My blog has moved!
3You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://respectedroots.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.
It felt great when I put it on, but results did not stay all day. You do need to replenish hydration in your skin.
ReplyDelete