Summer is still warming up our days even though we are nearing the season of Fall. My friends with long hair wear their hair up in cute summer hair styles. I prefer wearing my hair down. I am in my mid 40's, going through change of life. This is the time when women have hormone issues, start losing hair, start gaining weight and wrinkles. Through exercise, good skin care and good hair care routines, I feel fabulous, look better than ever and I finally have the long hair that I dreamed of my entire life! I want to show it off! I love it so much the heat of summer does not bother me!
My entire life I have had short, thin, shoulder length hair. Since I began using Folichili Shampoo my hair is now half way down my back, with curls, looking pretty and healthy.
We all have bad hair days! Somedays I wake up with volume, and out of control curls! Other days I shake out my hair and it looks gorgeous! That's life for most of us women! Good hair care routines help reduce bad hair days. Find one that works for your type of hair and stick with it. I have sampled so many hair products and have spent thousands of dollars, and keep coming back to the basic products that work well for me.
Look at the labels before trying a new product. If your conditioner has alcohol as an ingredient, which most do, don't leave it in the hair too long. Rinse it out quickly. Alcohol may control oils but it dries out thin hair and thins out thick hair. Now that I know this, my conditioners go on and come off quickly! My hair feels the effects but does not get the dryness anymore!
Take care of yourself at any age! Build healthy routines now and your skin and hair will thank you later!
1
2
My blog has moved!
3You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://respectedroots.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.
No comments:
Post a Comment