1
2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://respectedroots.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

4

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Natural Recipes

I haven't had a chance to try all the recipes I blog about.  However I have tried some.
My favorites are the green tea with rosemary water and the coconut milk.

Coconut milk is used for shiny hair. I found it left my hair full of volume and very manageable.

Green Tea with Rosemary Water is used to leave your hair strong and beautiful. I found it left my hair very shiny and healthy looking. It was manageable and had a nice look to it.

I tried the recipe titled "Beautiful Hair Made Easy". It is a recipe with a combination of 5 different oils. I loved the way it left my hair feeling soft and silky. This one you need to repeat often to see results.

"Save Some Money on Skincare" is another recipe I tried for my facial cream. It felt great when I put it on, but results did not stay all day. You do need to replenish hydration in your skin.

Vitamin E in the scalp is another recipe I tried. It is used to help with hair growth and needs to be done more frequently to get results.

Mayonaise in the hair! Yes I tried it! It was nice, but I prefer the coconut milk over this one!

Natural recipes are fun to try! I have enjoyed these new discoveries! I look forward to researching and discovering more.

respectedroots.com



No comments:

Post a Comment