1
2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://respectedroots.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

4

Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Story--Re visited

I started using the Folichili Shampoo in March 2011. My hair would not grow past shoulder length and was thinning along the top front. My entire life I have always had difficulty growing my hair past the shoulders. The shampoo was recommended by a friend. I even had doubts. I tried it and around 4 weeks I noticed my hair did look longer and slightly fuller. I continued using daily and noticed my hair began growing from about 1/4" or less per month to almost 1" per month. With my hair being curly it is hard to notice the results right away. However, my co-workers began noticing my hair growth around May. When my friends began asking me how to get shampoo, I found it hard to get in San Diego. I had to travel to Los Angeles or Mexico to purchase it. So. my friends inspired me to open my own internet business. Since August 2011, I have been creating Respected Roots with my 18 year old and my family. We created a business that has natural hair products at a low price. www.respectedroots.com 

April 2011
November 2011


September 2012
Long hair has made a difference in my life with my confidence! I am a woman in my mid 40's going through mid life. During mid life, women have hormone changes that cause hair to thin and break off.  To have my hair the longest ever, during this time, is a blessing! When I get a chance, I will take an updated photo. Busy with work, busy with family, busy with life! Respect yourself and give yourself some time to enjoy you!

No comments:

Post a Comment