1
2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://respectedroots.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

4

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Vitamin C and Hair

Since my last few posts involved Vitamin C, I thought I would continue on that trend.
Ever have hair color come out wrong. I have! I ran to the hair stylist the following day. She fortunately was able to darken my hair and it came out beautiful.
However, Vitamin C can help in this situation. My friend told me she used Vitamin C as a natural hair dye remover. She crushed up Vitamin C added to some shampoo and put on her wet hair. Put on shower cap, left in for about 30 min, then rinsed off.
Her hair was then two shades lighter than before. It helped her hair color oops!
I can't say if this works for everyone, but it is low in price and can be done at home after a hair color oops!!
Use at own risk.
Respect your hair, respect your roots, respectedroots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment