1
2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://respectedroots.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

4

Monday, September 17, 2012

Re-posted from March

You can see the difference.......

This was originally posted in March 2012. I thought it was a nice follow up to the last post...
When I get a chance I will take an updated photo......

Almost a year after using the shampoo.....

     My entire life my hair would never grow past my shoulders. I have now been using the Folichili shampoo daily for almost a year.
     Recently I straightened my hair and added some color. I never had the courage to straighten my hair before because I have always had thin, curly, short hair.  This is my hair now. Picture was taken on 3/9/12.
     The results may not be overnight  hair growth, but with consistent use, the Folichili shampoo has made a difference in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment