1
2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://respectedroots.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

4

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Almost a year after using the shampoo.....

     My entire life my hair would never grow past my shoulders. I have now been using the Folichili shampoo daily for almost a year.
     Recently I straightened my hair and added some color. I never had the courage to straighten my hair before because I have always had thin, curly, short hair.  This is my hair now. Picture was taken on 3/9/12.
     The results may not be overnight  hair growth, but with consistent use, the Folichili shampoo has made a difference in my life!

2 comments:

  1. wow, I never realized how long it was until this pic....so pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Since my hair never grew past my shoulders, this to me is amazing! I am loving my hair! What a difference and to think it took me 40+ years before I found something that would help my hair grow!
      Thanks!

      Delete