1
2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://respectedroots.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

4

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

More skin care....

 My primary business respectedroots.com is primarily about hair care. However, some friends have asked me to include skincare into my posts. So, from time to time, I will mix it up! Vitamin C and skincare have been the latest buzz. Oprah, along with Dr. Lancer,  has launched a great skincare line, using this great anti oxidant. I haven't tried her new line but I hear great things about it!
Vitamin C helps the skin with renewal, reconstruction, and reducing wrinkles.
My friend is in her late 50's but she looks like she is in her 30's! When I asked her what her secret was, she told me she has been putting crushed up vitamin c powder in her face lotion for the past couple of years!
I began using this method as well. I noticed my wrinkles began fading right away. Of course they are not totally gone, but have faded immensely. Be cautious with how much powder you put in your face lotion. A 1/2 teaspoon was recommended to me. However, if face cream is not kept cold in refrigerator it will begin to smell funny after 2 weeks.
A great little trick that saves you money! Use with caution. Not recommended if you have acne or broken sores on face. This is only for informational purposes, it may not work for everyone.
Respect your skin, respect your hair....respectedroots.com
        

No comments:

Post a Comment