1
2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://respectedroots.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

4

Monday, September 3, 2012

Loving Home Recipes For Hair

Never knew so many home recipes existed. As I do my research I stumble upon variations and variations of recipes. Do they work? I have tried a couple with successful results.
Recently I tried the pure coconut milk recipe:

One can of pure coconut milk is needed. Pour the whole can or just half on dry hair. Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave in for about 20 to 30 minutes. Wash as usual. 

I loved the results. My hair had more volume and was more manageable!   

Here are some more great home recipes to try:  
     
Almond oil or coconut oil (available at respectedroots.com)
These oils are used to help strengthen and repair the hair. By applying a few drops of almond oil on the hair and scalp several times a week can increase strength, thickness, and it gives your hair a natural sheen.


Rosemary and lavender oil
Rosemary oil and lavender oil are used to thicken hair.  It is useful to overcome the problem of dandruff. The oil can be used by all types of hair can stimulate hair follicles, while slowing down the process of hair loss early on. Lavender oil can also be considered aromatherapeutic.


Home made hair conditioner:

4 drops of rosemary essential oils
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup olive oil (warm)

Mix all ingredients well and pour into a clean bottle. Dampen your hair and apply the mix gently rubbing the scalp and making sure the mix is spread well all over the scalp and hair. Use a warm towel and wrap the hair up leaving it on for 20-30 minutes (or use a shower cap). Wash your hair with a shampoo and rinse off with cool water.

When I get a chance I will try recipes and share results! Love and respect your hair!! respectedroots.com

1 comment:

  1. Coconut milk is used for shiny hair. I found it left my hair full of volume and very manageable.

    ReplyDelete