1
2

My blog has moved!

3

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://respectedroots.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

4

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My friend MarieTherese Valarao

Recently I learned of a Facebook friend that is quite a lot older than she appears! I was shocked! She looks like a young 29 to 30 year old with radiant, beautiful, wrinkle free skin!

Of course, I ask her about her secrets of maintaining young, fabulous looking skin! From MarieTherese:
  • Thanks, Nat, for your compliment. I use a lot of common sense. I keep things simple. I read a lot, do research, so I know what's good for the body (and the soul) :) It is good to sleep at least seven hours, better if eight hours. I use almond oil for skin (sparingly). My favorite fruits are: oranges and apples (the small "Gala" ones). I drink lots of water. I do not overeat and no pork on my diet. I notice my skin gets oily and uneven in tone. Oh, avoid getting angry :) uh-oh, I know it's not easy, but you can avoid it and pray about it. And yes!,  genetics play a big part. Mom looked very young when she was in her mid and late forties. It looks like I exceeded the years because I am now in my mid-sixties (64 going on 65), and a big factor also is avoiding too much sun exposure. I used sunblock before, but now I avoid, as much as I can I avoid chemicals on my skin (due to cancer reports, yay!!)

    Okay, let me add one more thing: I used to wash my face with warm water. Then I found out that cold water makes our skin radiant! Thus, I now use cold water. Also, I do not scrub my face. Be gentle with your skin, my friend. Tap, tap, tap. It is good for your face. Bye now!! God Bless!! :)


    Thank you, thank you, my friend MarieTherese! You have given us some very useful information! I greatly appreciate it! You look like a radiant, beautiful young 29!
    God Bless!

    respectedroots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment