Colombian women are beautiful. They are known for their amazing bodies! They have a beauty secret!
Psst.....they use coffee grounds as a cellulite treatment in a topical application.
You combine a cup of coffee grounds with a cup of warm water and olive oil in a small bowl.
Apply the mixture to your skin and massage it on for a few minutes using your knuckles or cellulite brush. Rinse off. This increases circulation and helps your body release toxins.
I think I will run out to Starbucks for some used coffee grounds and give this recipe a try!
Sounds interesting!
I don't want to fight aging; I want to take good care of myself, but plastic surgery and all that? I'm not interested.....Christine Lahti
1
2
My blog has moved!
3You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://respectedroots.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.
No comments:
Post a Comment